You are professionals; here is information to help you learn more about our company:
- 170 employees,
- 150 milk producers
- Collection of 56 M litres of milk, within a 25-km radius from the dairy
- Production of 3500T de fromagesof cheeses in one year (for all types) including:
- PDO Camemberts : 1700 T
- PDO Pont l’Evêque : 250 T
- Industrial Camemberts and Coulommiers: : 1300 T
- Spécialites (Brie, Palet Normand, Camembert for the oven) : 50 T
- IFS Certification (International Food Standard) 2014, version 6
- Regional attestation for a sustainable development approach
The experience and know-how of our master cheese-makers enabled us to become the 1st producer of PDO Camembert and one the most awarded creamery in France, with more than 35 medals received at the General Agricultural Competition (Concours Général Agricole)
Our reputation and high standards of quality gained over the last century have guided our development towards a controlled and carefully thought industrialisation.
In order to satisfy customers expectations and to cover all markets (traditional cheese-sellers, Self-service, cheese counters in medium and large supermarkets, export), Gillot offers a wide range of cheeses.
In addition to the traditional production based on raw milk, we developed a « mass » production based on:
- microfiltered milk,
- pasteurized milk.
Based on recent advances achieved in bacteriology, these productions fulfil important health criteria for Camemberts export.
Thanks to the concentration of its production and the flexibility of its structures, the dairy offers relevant solutions to its customers’ needs: exclusive or own brands, desired packaging features and sizes.
If you need more information or technical data on our products, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.